Set up map address fields.
The user can upload data from a local device - cell phone, iPad, PC, laptop, etc... also, the user also can upload data from the cloud if local device is connected to the cloud and offers upload capabilities. To upload data, the user drags and drops a file inside the designated file upload area or clicks on that area and then navigates to the desired file and selects the file.
Geographical address is a complicated structure and over time nearly everyone takes it for granted. For example, just the street number may occasionally have 4-5 parts. Street name every so often may consist of 5-6 parts. At csv2geo.com, we look it differently. We separate an address into six major components (tokens) and give the user the ability to dynamically associate on the fly one or more file columns to single address token. One of the reasons geodata manipulation is expensive since the majority of the competitor tools will require either flat file template that restricts user of what input data to load or awfully inefficient file manipulation to produce geolocation data.
Clicking on Process button will process the first ten addresses and compile and display their geolocation. The data will be added to the right of the last column of the file inside the grid. The User could verify the accuracy of batch geolocation calculating data before buying it by examining the first ten rows. csv2geo.com as geocoder will produce all geolocation information live.
CSV-2-Geodata is a bulk online geocoder.
It provides live conversion of bulk addresses into latitude and longitude.
What makes csv2geo.com different from the other great competitor tools out there?
- It is built with simplicity and flexibility to allow easy bulk/batch geocoding.
- It accepts any type of address tokens and process them into geographic coordinates with minimal interaction from the user.
- It provides very accurate online geocoding results. It does provide live, real time conversion.
- It is built with responsive design - works natively well on a laptop, iPod, or Smartphone.
- It has unique authentication/authorization mechanism, so the user does not have to even remember its password.